Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Top 5 Most Read Books

Hey there everyone, it's been a long since I have posted our Top Hits whether they are books, movies or artists. Well it's time, again to single out our favourites. So as we were done with the movies last time, this time I'll present the ''Top 5 Most Read Books''.

1. 'Persuasion' By Jane Austen.

Jane is one of the best 'Romance Novel' writers. Austen's 'Persuasuion' was published posthumously in 1818, the readers say it is the ultimate tear inducing, most romantic and generally epic story, but I won't recommend it because I have not read it yet, but I am sure it's has an edge to it.



2.'Bad Traffic' By Simon LewisAs said by the readers, "Nothing to be bored of" and "You won't even have the thoughts of picking up another book". It keeps you enthralled right until the end. But I just read it's excerpt and it caught my attention and after I was finished I wished I had the entire book. So it is a complete mystery series for all the ML's.


3. 'The Twilight series' By Stephenie MeyerStephenie Meyer is the author of the populary known The Twilight Saga, well this is one of my personal favourites as I am a big fan of romance novels, though, the books of these series got great responses after the lanch of the movie Twilight based on the book. So I would for sure recommend this book to every one not only teenagers.


4. 'Top Ten Habbits of Millionaires' By Keith Cameron Smith


Keith Cameron is a entrepreneur and inspirational speaker. This is a book which the more you read the more you get what life is all about. I have read this book almost 10 times because every time you read it you will learn a new rule to base your life apon. So 10 out of 10 for this book, I recommend it strongly to everybody.



5. 'The Three Musketeers' By Alexandre DumasThough I haven't read this book, but it is one of the top read books. So, what I would say is that it looks boring to me! But you should always go for new stuff, so read it on your own risk! lol.

No comments: