Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Walloping Chasm




We are au-courant of the feeling; the one which crops up while we sing "Ring around the roses" and the part where 'we all fall down' amounts; doesn't our hearts sink? Never do they skip a beat?

I believe, all of us begin a specific journey at some points in our lives. I am definitely not referring to the one that starts off when we are born; that is not a voyage, in fact our birth is just another happening. The odyssey that I am in a trial to formulate is rather a construction, or the fabrication of a map. A delineation that is more of a puzzle; something we generate at the very beginning, but it fills up as soon as we are out on the path. The point is every one initiates the draft, all of us start a journey, don't we all? We do, indeed. Every one of us gains that projection and carries on until we reach the shore. In accordance to the regulations we all get a guide, someone to help us through it. De facto, not all of us! But, don't we all deserve getting a guidance on the basis of  something that is called legitimacy.

I began a journey, a voyage that wasn't very jovial of me to plan. It was more of a phase that jolted every part of my body every time I thought about it. It's not that I haven't been through that journey, it's just that I haven't reached the destination yet. Why so? Because there was this massive black hole, a chasm which swallowed me. I believe it is not the chasm that has gobbled me, instead it's me that has hit its bottom. Reasons? Not specified, verification? A bit perplexed and elucidation; something that more of an apprentice. Things are twisted, incredibly twisted. It is the reality and the absurdity of the practicality that has got things twisted. The roads modifying my journey aren't smooth, they aren't tough either. They are just not right. Every time, when we are about to reach that point where we see acceptance, we are drawn back by a power that has something else in plan and a force that contains something that is conjointly beyond our expectations.

But this walloping hole is something that needs to be promulgated from.

Many a times my heart doth ache;
betwixt pieces and bits and smithereens it may quake.
As if, the pece hath smothered it out of agony;
as if, in the midst of tallt phonies hath it wrought profanity.
Shalt it seek integrity, penalty and legitimacy?

Over many times thy heart stood onuppan thou dearth affection;
nary I say and nary, it gained of what thou clipian thy deliberation.
As if, thou sculan to jargogle my love, with the pudh life thou deliciate;
as if, thou claws hath enough of the sanguinolency to resuscitate!
Yore, the heart wist a fullsome touch of bequeath and forfeit;
now? Hither and thither, doth my heart wander as it profits to deplete.

- Meknante

No comments: