Monday, September 12, 2011

Every Once in a While

People blame the world for being cruel or unjust, but it's the 'people' who make up the world, isn't it? Ah yes! That's what I thought. This has nothing to do with the vital stupidity of people being who they want to be, it's just another lesson. But I have grown, in a very different way; different than others, and during this process of growth I have learnt things that aren't hidden from anyone, people just don't accept them. But I have and I will continue to do so as long as I exist. 

  When I was a kid, my mother used to tell me that there are good people, there are bad people and then there are people who pretend to be good, but they are no better than the bad ones. So, I pretty much carried that thought along and finally made some additions. I believe that it's not the people who are good or bad, the circumstances make them so. We can't be good or bad, ever. Our occurrence in any situation tags us along. It's somewhat similar to the rain; you go out you get wet, you stay in, you don't. How so? Well, we have roles to play. There's an occurrence, we either stay and be labelled as we are supposed to be or we opt out and save us the appellation.

  I'd rather you opt out. I mean it's not like we are born to be there at every frigging locale. You know what I figured out today?  Even if you escape the effing setting, people remain curious for your non formulating expansion. Ha! I know you don't have a clue what that means, neither do I. Nayhhh, I am just kidding. In other words; people will try being Sherlock Homes. They'll grab you by the collar and rumor you until you're scattered for sure. 

No comments: